Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Portfolio & Plague

Just a quickie update to say I'm not posting the link to my portfolio just yet...I'm giving myself a couple extra days to fine-tune. That, and I have apparently caught the plague. Been having fainting spells yesterday and today for the first time in my life. Been asking people if they've been feeling the ground move, like an earthquake. Might sound commonplace if I lived in LA, but I don't ...yet... I live in the freaking Canadian Rockies!!! WHY is the ground moving??! Turns out...it's just me. :(

Time for bed.

Here are a few copic sketches from the past week. These will more than likely find a place in my portfolio.


"Blowing Kisses!"

Copic markers and col-erase pencils on bond paper, approx 5.5 X 5.5"




"Strawberry Blondie"
Character study

Copic markers on bond paper, approx. 3.5 X 7"



Geisha Girl.

(This one's a digital study.)

xoxo
~LB!

No comments: