Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blog Much??

I've dropped the ball on my Wednesday Blogdays last week as well as yesterday. Tisk. I had knee surgery 3 weeks ago and I am alone with a toddler, as my husband is away on a vacation with his dad. That is my plight. Not a huge excuse for being absent from blogging a little something -- Lord knows I've been on facebook enough :S -- but the truth is I have been very preoccupied with my job search. Much of my time spent on facebook has been networking with industry friends and cooking up plans to relocate to the center of the Animation Universe. Tricky to do without an official job offer on the table -- in fact, it's a huge leap of faith -- but I have decided to move to LA to emerse myself at the hub of it all, to be on hand, ready to jump at a moment's notice, and meet any potential employer half way in that there'd be no hefty relocation costs in having me, just the cost of sponsoring my work visa. C'est fini!

That said, here's the link to my online portfolio once again, and a few choice images to stoke the fires, should the right eyes stumble upon this blog site:  ;)








My pertinent contact info is included on each image. Serious inquiries only, thanks.

I see by the job walls that many of the positions I've already applied to are in fact still posted...meaning those studios are still soliciting applications...meaning submissions probably haven't even begun to be viewed or evaluated yet. I am hopeful that no news is good news at this point, and praying that the Fate Gods will not just nicely see me settle into the greater LA area when an offer comes in from the east coast. ...Still, there is a lot of flex in this Spirit of mine!

That's another wrap, and I shall get better at sticking to my Wednesday regime!

xoxo
~LB!






No comments: